Si Usted nececita ayuda en entender lo escrito
en el sitio de web, llame ha Maria Garza Striplin 1-936-994-8255
Stop Grimes 249 Position Statement:
1. TxDot should choose the "No Build" option. Their traffic count and crash data does not support their need statement.
2. Partner with Representative Kolkorst to utilize funds from the state budget surplus and expand/improve SH105 and SH1774.
3. Grimes County Commissioners should rescind their resolution in support of the building of a toll road and new right of ways.
Grimes County Elected Officials who sign the resolution supporting the corrider:
- BETTY SHIFFLET, GRIMES COUNTY JUDGE;
MILES GREEN, COMMISSIONER, PCT1;
BARBARA WALKER, COMMISSIONER, PCT 3;
RANDY KRUEGER, COMMISSIONER, PCT 2;
PAM FINKE, COMMISSIONER, PCT 4;
BERT MILLER, MAYOR
- Grimes County Chamber of Commerce:
Jared Patout, President;
Pamela Beard, Executive Director
Tx Dot Link to the plans for toll road expansion:
TxDot Toll Road Expansion Plans